Audio::BunnyMusicFile is a Perl module for working with a music collection in a high level way.
The module is used by musutil.
- Support for decoding and encoding for various formats
- Metadata support (including cover art) for MP3, MP4 and FLAC
- For each format different sets of encoding settings can be specified
- Custom processing instructions as part of encoding
- Extensive filtering options to control the application of the various options
- Process tag metadata before writing
- Customised file paths based on tag metadata
- Supports Views, which function as a virtual music collection
A comprehensive manual is available covering installation and configuration, contains plenty of examples.
Latest version is Audio-BunnyMusicFile-3.1.tar.gz